Thursday, June 01, 2006

Artbook Proof Arrived!

And pardon me whilst I SQUEEEEEEEEEE
nothing is quite as pride inflating as seeing
your hard work in lovely technicolor perfect binding.

Taking Preorders now for the book:

I should have them printed and in my hands by the end of July and I'm taking pre-orders now if you're interested.

FableWorks Vol: 1
28 full color pages, glossy cover
Larger Magazine size dimensions

Each book is $15.00 USD plus $5.00 Shipping Priority Mail
($10.00 International Shipping outside of the US)

(Unless you want to pick up your copy at Yaoi-Con and then shipping is waved. I'll have a list with me and your book. )

If you're interested please paypal the funds to fablespinner@fablespinner.com
and also e-mail me your address if you're wanting it shipped, or the name that is going to be on your Y-con Badge so you can pick up at the con. ^_^

I'll keep everyone who places a pre-order posted on printing progress as well so you'll know (those of you choosing to have the book mailed to you) the state of the books printing progress.

YAY

2 comments:

Spubba said...

Ahahaha! Color artbooks are 4tw!!! Save me a copy for Y-con, willya?

I friended yer feed... we're so net-savvy! (Ok, maybe not. But we can at least pretend we're cool.)

fablespinner said...

Of course I will, I thought I'd take about 20-25 copies to the con and seeing we'll be sharing a table I don't think it's going to be a problem!

LOL <3